Saturday, June 23, 2007

I Was There, Ed...

Heal, Dear One. I just want you to know, Ed. I was there. I stood outside and meditated, that warm early winters day in Las Vegas. In perfect voice, there was no doubt I could have had it "all" that day. I had been given the gift of you... But it was choice I had to make, and one that did not come lightly. Moments, these past 3 or so years I have regretted not going in.

I had to keep looking to find the Prophet. I had to go beyond. It has been brutal and cold. But God's light keeps me warm in the darkness. The darkness comprehends us not.
I think often, and pray often... As hard as it was, I made the choice for all of us.

It's a matter of time now.

The ones and zeros spell out the number...

Though subject to, I passed through, and now I wait still. Wait like you.

But it's moments away.

"...If I were you, and you were me, I wonder who I'd rather be..."

I got the MP3 from Limewire shortly after arriving in Zion. I knew it was true, I was there, and you were looking too... I know that limo contained your search, and I know you saw... I heard in the Neworld song... A song that means so much, as all on III do. I have never lost the cosmic connection to you...

Many moons ago, when I was a lass... I know you saw me, through the dark glass... pretending to be Patty, and though she passed, you never lost hope.

After that final tour, you returned to your anesthesia... struggling with faith, as I know you do.

But I have never lost it. Soon it all comes true.

Hold on brave friend... though more then a year to the day... God will deliver, then we will all consider the great and final day. Rejoicing from Victories sweet refrain.

You are not behind schedule, for the Masterpiece... the magnum opus is inside, waiting release... just a few moments more...

I met your old friend, in the most unlikely place... he can not tell of this meeting, but look past his face, and know he was changed that day...

You were right to deny the narcissistic "Planet US", your mistakes are few... just keep holding on, to what you know instinctively is True...

In moments, I will be with you.

Know that I am with you now, my struggle fading but still great...

I am you, and you are me, and that is creations fate...

When at last, we, embrace in that Agape hold...

I will finish telling of my exploits, to get us through the cold...

Spend this Sunday Afternoon in the Park... watch for the sign.

It's only nano-moments, in the Grand Scale of Time...

La Vie Boheme, my Friend.

Love,

JD

No comments: