Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Frogger: Who knew all those quarters were training for real life?!??!


OK. I have got to say people are out of there fucking minds!! Diane and I left the house today, just before rush hour... we had decided to walk to the grocery store, to pick up a few needed items and fixin's for diner. We hadn't been out of the house 2 minutes, when we were almost struck by a driver as we walked... we were in a pedestrian cross walk, mind you... I yelled at the cars occupants, 'You see me walking here?!? You can't wait in your car while we WALK across the street?! The driver had the audacity to roll down his window and tell me to use my head... (Use your fucking breaks you selfish prick!) I was pretty livid, but had vented, and felt fine... untill we got to the store, that is... as we entered the parking lot, at the drive way entrance, a woman (going about 20 MPH) swerved around us to make it two feet to the stop sign... I yelled at her, and she looked at me as though I was deranged... Now I am fucking pissed off...

Inside the store, people were rude, and oblivious... you know the usual... we found what we needed, and went to the self check out lane, where we scanned our items... People pushed passed us as we bagged our goods... One dick-head comes up behind us, and attempts to check out on our register, before we were done paying... the computer did the yelling for me... I said 'hold on Dude'... he said "I'm sorry"... no sooner did that transpire, then the friggin self check out clerk, pushed our cart into Duckie, so he could grab a basket behind us, (and said nothing)... all this as Stevie Wonders "I just called (to say I love you)" played on the store speakers....

It is the end of the fucking world, Beloved...


2 Timothy 3

Difficult Times Ahead
1-5"Don't be naive. There are difficult times ahead. As the end approaches, people are going to be self-absorbed, money-hungry, self-promoting, stuck-up, profane, contemptuous of parents, crude, coarse, dog-eat-dog, unbending, slanderers, impulsively wild, savage, cynical, treacherous, ruthless, bloated windbags, addicted to lust, and allergic to God. They'll make a show of religion, but behind the scenes they're animals. Stay clear of these people. "


The problem is... how do we stay clear of them? It seems to be everyone every where...

Recently here in SLC, a pedestrian was struck in across walk by an "oblivious" driver... Here too...

It is no longer safe to walk down the street, let alone cross... this is Zion, people... and Her residents seem to be just as self absorbed as the rest of the americAns... even more so...

I am constantly screaming for the people to wake up, yet, I fear it is futile... they are worse then anywhere else I have lived... Utahn's are by reputation supposed to be more friendly, and polite then elsewhere, but this is emphatically not true... They are worse. Ruder. More lost, and twice as selfish... it breaks my heart, but I am out of tears for these people...

In California, they passed cross walk laws to protect the pedestrians... Is this what it has come to here as well?

Decency has be legislated now?

This false morality, and will fix nothing...

I can not stop yelling out though, It's my job...


2 Timothy 4

"1-2I can't impress this on you too strongly. God is looking over your shoulder. Christ himself is the Judge, with the final say on everyone, living and dead. He is about to break into the open with his rule, so proclaim the Message with intensity; keep on your watch. Challenge, warn, and urge your people. Don't ever quit. Just keep it simple.

3-5You're going to find that there will be times when people will have no stomach for solid teaching, but will fill up on spiritual junk food—catchy opinions that tickle their fancy. They'll turn their backs on truth and chase mirages. But you—keep your eye on what you're doing; accept the hard times along with the good; keep the Message alive; do a thorough job as God's servant."


I am trying, Lord... I really am...

How long does [S]he tarry?

How much more till you vomit all of these weasels out of Your mouth?

Not much longer!

2008 the shit is going to hit the proverbial fan.

I hope you are ready, Beloved.


In the mean time, in between time...

WATCH OUT FOR PEOPLE, NOT GUZZLING EARTHS PRECIOUS RECOURSES... let me walk.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, no kidding. This has been an issue for me ever since I became a pedestrian in Utah. Well, according to the brainwashing Billboards, "Hit a Pedestrian, Change your Life" People are trying to kill me so they can get that Crocodile skin Gucci bag they always wanted. It's the end!